Followers

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Shopping day ((;





13/02/12


- sunway 






phewww  ~ long time never go shopping already.
this time I date my little melon to shop ((;
about half year, we dint even meet .
I still remember that our first dating is on my birthday.
she helped me celebrate my birthday, ohhhh so sweet <3


2pm fetch melon and cavy from their college.
then cavy met her boy , and melon with me (:
then melon wanna to go digi centre and I want to find the wedding dress that I bought it on Jan.

I paid the money for RM470 , but I haven get the dress because it still got something want to change.
you know what , when I gonna to find the shop, the shop ZAP LAP !!!
WTF!! RM470 and is not RM47 !! 
I felt so hurt...................................

now , I waiting my cousin to send the receipt for me. and I gonna to go 1u to claim them....
goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!

then we went to subway for our lunch , and we shop.




here my look =D


we bought it together (( =





5-6pm , we went to IOI Boulevard , ochado.
chitchat and take some picture.


OMFG, my smile is soooooo ... ==
HAHA, but you guys can see that how friendly am I.. xD JK !!



END .

melon, hope that we can keep in touch .
Ily (: and please, stay strong ! cheer up girl ! (:




14/02/12


- ioi / sunway




guess what, today is Valentine's day .
I excited for today, but at last I felt so disappointed.
what I happy is , he replied me (((':
so warm <3

I'm so stupid, but it worth C:


SKIP

is simple day for me , and I called it Tuesday ! XD
I went to ioi to meet Brandon Woo with his friend. haha.
chit chat for a while then I went to sunway to meet my babe Su-Ianne 

the one who accompany me for the Valentine's day (;
and is the first time that we hang out x)
when we are still study primary school , we dint even talk any single words
even Hi and Bye also dint say to each other.
now we know each other like very well,
maybe this is our fate . buahahahha

first time with her, her image is like errrrrrr, I can't believe that she so talkative 
HAHAHA, But I love it ! XD



here is our first valentine picture xD

I'm sure that we sure can take more than that (;
meet you next week dearrrrrrrr ,heeheeee <3


once again, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.







ps; 心痛的不是你爱的人不爱你,是你亲眼看见他/她牵着别人的手一起走.



No comments:

Post a Comment